My name is Conner Simmons. I was born on June 17th, 2008, that makes me 15 years old. I was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale Florida. I life with my mom, dad, and 18 year old brother, along with 2 dogs. I am a Christian and have devoted myself to God. Some hobbies I enjoy are, soccer, surfing, drawing, skateboarding, video games and going to the gym. I went to elementary at Wilton Manors Elementary, then I went to middle school at New River Middle, and now I'm currently a sophomore at Fort Lauderdale High. I am 5'6, 135 pounds, I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Some things that interest me are, cars, fashion and self improvement. When I grow up I would like to be very successful, whether that means I become a professional soccer player or an entrepreneur, its gonna happen. 3 words to describe me are, empathetic, creative and passionate. School is one of my least favorite things, especially English and Math. Some of my favorite things are hanging out with friends, watching ...
Comments
Post a Comment